ICT4D PROJECTS AND PROGRAMS
GDS offers expertise in ICT4D projects and programs covering:
- eGovernment domains (eCitizens, eServices, eAdministration and eSociety) i.e. G2C, G2B, G2G and G2N
- ELearning through Massive Online Open Courses (MOOC) provided by the world best universities such as Harvard, Stanford and MIT universities.
- Information Systems implementation and assessments.
- ICT4D project impact assessment and evaluation
- Research in the latest technology and their impact in developing countries (local ecosystem) e.g. Open Data, Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), Internet Value Chain, Smart City initiates
We consult for high-end technology implementations according to the clients’ requirement or upgrading, enhancing the existing facilities with new, relevant technology integrated with the existing one. GDS offers a full range of consulting services to help analyze your business requirements for effective implementation of solutions. Our consulting services cover:
- IT Strategy planning, development and execution
- Documents and records management consulting services
- Records Management Strategy development
- Records Management training
- Information Management and Governance
- SharePoint Implementation, Training and Governance
- Enterprise Content Management and Records Management Quality audits
- ISO 15489 Implementations
- ISO 15801 audits and implementations
- Records inventories and file plans
- Creating the EDRMS Business Case and Business plans
- Information Systems Implementation and evaluation
- Project and program management
STRATEGY ANALYSIS, PLANNING & EXECUTION
GDS provides strategy analysis, planning and strategy execution services. Our strategy development is based on the balanced scorecard derived from Norton & Kaplan principles.
ELEARNING AND TRAINING
GDS offers various educational services, including eLearning through Massive Open Online Courses (MOOS). MOOCs offer university-level courses without the need to complete an entire programme of studies and are becoming increasingly popular. They are delivered by the world’s leading universities such as Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Boston to mention just a few. GDS manages the MOOC administration and offers tailored student support.
We also offer classroom/instructor led training in the following areas:
- Records management training for the public sector (5-day workshop)
- Project and Program Management (2-5 Days)
- Advanced Records Management training (3-day workshop)
- Registry Course for the public Sector (5 days)
- Records management for IT staff (1 day)
- IT for Records Managers (1 day)
- Implementing Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS) (3-day workshop)
- Advanced Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS) (3-day workshop)
- International standards in records management (3-day workshop)
- Executive briefings (breakfast sessions)
- E-mail management (1 day)
- Microsoft SharePoint (1 day)
- Courses and workshops on-demand. Tailored to your specific requirements
INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP SERVICES
GDS provides innovation and entrepreneurship services to individuals and businesses such as:
- Formulating innovation strategies.
- Improving or replacing business processes to increase efficiency and productivity, or to enable the business to extend the range or quality of existing products and/or services.
- Developing entirely new and improved products and services – often to meet rapidly changing customer or consumer demands or needs.
- Adding value to existing products, services or markets to differentiate the business from its competitors and increase the perceived value to the customers and markets.
GDS identifies gaps and opportunities for businesses, particularly in emerging technologies, to drive business growth e.g. Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics, Open Government Data
WEB DEVELOPMENT, CLOUD AND HOSTING SERVICES
GDS provides web development and support services as well as the following cloud and hosting services:
- Web hosting
- Cloud hosting
- Domain search
- Domain registration
- Personalized email
GDS provides Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutionsproviding an integrated business software including accounting, manufacturing and distribution operations across a wide variety of industries.
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT, GOVERNANCE AND SECURITY
GDS provides IT service management solutions based on the best practice framework ITILv3. GDS helps businesses align IT with its strategic objectives delivering value in the following areas:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operations
- Continual Service Improvement
GDS also provides IT Governance solutions based on ISACA’s COBIT5 framework.
- IT Audits
- IT Risk Assessments
- IT Security
- Development and implementation IT policies, processes and procedures
GDS uses various change management models to guide individual and organizational change, in particular ADKAR. ADKAR is a research-based, individual change model that represents the five milestones an individual must achieve in order to change successfully. GDS creates a powerful internal language for change and gives leaders a framework for helping people embrace and adopt changes.
RECRUITMENT AND CAREER GUIDANCE
GDS provides recruitment and career guidance services using ICTs as the main platform. We offer bespoke Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services, taking advantage of our e-Recruitment platform “Jobs Eswatini”. We partner with a number of online candidate assessment centers to measure the specific candidate competencies and behaviors (emotional intelligence) being sought. We also undertake qualification checks with tertiary institutions, credit and criminal record checks. Our platform can be accessed from here https://jobs.eswazi.org